Monday, June 11, 2007

heeeellllloooo scrappers!!

I hope that you all had a great weekend! Ours was nice. We didn't go anywhere or do anything special but we had fun none the less. Unfortunately, today begins a super long week for me. My DH works midnights as a supervisor at a forms manufacturing company. His typical hours are 11-7 but its that time of the year (vacation time that is) and there is no one to cover the day shift supervisor who will be on vacation so Dh and the other remaining supervisor are stuck pulling 12 hour days. On top of that, its his weekend to cover the overtime crowd so he has to work 6 really long days this week. Now, he used to do this ALL the time before he made supervisor. However, since the promotion I've gotten spoiled and used to having him home more, so I'm bummed that he'll be working so much this week.

The only good thing to come of it is I can CHAT with you all without the hubby here to bother me!! Hee hee! I'm hosting a chat at DST on Wednesday, June 13th at 9pm EST. I'll have a template challenge for you as well as a little freebie just for coming! I hope to see you there!!

In other news... I scrapped yesterday!! Woohoo!! Its been a while and it was nice to sit down and think of nothing but working on a layout. I usually get half way through a layout and let my mind wander to the next kit I want to work on or something.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Everything on this layout was created by the talented Jennifer Trippetti. I'm lucky enough to be on her CT but I have to say, even when I'm not scrapping a CT layout I find myself reaching for her stuff. I use some of her Digitalwear Basics on almost every layout I do!

Anyway... did you know I'm running a blog challenge over on the Elemental Scraps blog? The challenge runs through the 15th so hurry over to check it out!

Off now to take care of my little guy who isn't showing the sunny disposition that he was in the layout I did yesterday!

3 comments:

SarahB said...

Very cute layout! The bright primaries are great with the sunny photo!

Anonymous said...

I love the layout! the alpha is so cute!

SarahG said...

Love the LO Sherri that Rainbow is Fabulous!!