Monday, August 21, 2006

oh, baby baby

So, I have this kit in the works. I don't use my own kits to scrap with often enough. I think its because I'm tired of looking at them by the time I've finished them. Well, this one isn't finished yet. Therefore.... you guessed it... I want to use it! LOL. Last night I did just that.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is my little guy's first bath. I've wanted to scrap it for a while and just never got around to it. Thanks to Traci Reed's layered sketch for this challenge round (check out the challenges at ScrapMommies!) I was able to get this finished and use some of the fun papers from this huge kit I'm working on!

1 comments:

Jennifer C. said...

I like your new blog Sherri.

This lo is SO sweet!

Looks like the new kit will be a jam packed one when you're done. Cool!