Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I've been tagged!

Maria tagged me with this: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

1. I love the smell of crayons, play doh, lipstick and money.
2. Repetitive sounds give me a headache. Video games and sports commentary are among the biggest triggers.
3. When I drink or eat something cold my mouth gets numb and I can't pronounce my words correctly.
4. When I laugh, my muscles turn to jello. I can hardly stand up if I am laughing hard. My family takes advantage of this, LOL!
5. I have this habit of starting a conversation with the phrase "like I was saying" when I hadn't been saying anything before then.

I think I'll have to tag... Lawanda, Gwen, Bonnie, Jennifer and Andrea. :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

the "like I was saying" thing is FUNNY! I say "anyways" even if I am changing the topic LOL

Gwen said...

LOL about the 'like I was saying'