Saturday, February 26, 2011

a new adventure


I'm starting a new adventure! I love new beginnings. I didn't always like change so much but I am learning to appreciate change and though I am sad about the closing of Elemental Scraps I am excited about this new chapter in my design adventures. Its great to branch out and meet new people, get new ideas, learn new perspective and challenge myself to go even further. Thus, I am super excited to announce my new store at Funky Playground Designs! I am working on some brand new goodies to be added soon as well as doing a little face lift of my logo, blog, etc. You may have noticed some changes already. With these changes I have a lot of hope that I will be able to keep up with blogging a little better than I did in the past. However, if I fall behind, just catch me on facebook because I'm always there. LOL Anyway, head on over to my new FPD store and check out some old (well, not really old but previously released) favorites that have made their way to FPD. I'm having a grand opening sale-a-bration! I will be sending out some random coupons to customers who purchase during my grand opening as well!

0 comments: